Shop the SLC looking for Vendors! Apply by October 6th
SLC is holding an annual event called Shop the SLC: A Holiday Market, a free marketplace event on November 20th-24th at 10am-4pm in the SLC’s first-floor Amphitheatre and currently hosting an open call for Ryerson vendors to apply. We would love your help communicating this to the staff, students and faculty within Zone Learning! In the past we’ve had many vendors from different Zone Networks such as Fashion Zone and the DFZ, and would love to continue that success.
They are looking for vendors of any kind; crafty people, new businesses, artists, designers, entrepreneurs, services, techies, hobbyists, student groups – all Ryerson members are welcome to apply – students, staff, faculty, alumni and community members!
As a Shop the SLC vendor, you will get:
- A FREE space to sell your product
- A chance to network with
potential clients and collaborators
- Exposure as a vendor and new potential opportunities
- A full day in a high traffic area
- A no-risk opportunity to test out your business, product or ideas.
Apply by October 6 if you:
- Are a Ryerson student, faculty, staff member, alumni or community member
- Have product or service to showcase and sell
- Can dedicate ONE full day between November 20 – 24 between 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.