Applications Open: G. Raymond Chang – Sheldon Levy Partnership Award for Zone Learning!
Now Open for Applications!
The G. Raymond Chang – Sheldon Levy Partnership Award for Zone Learning recognizes an undergraduate student in their second, third, or fourth year who is a member of one of the Zones at Ryerson University, based on the strength of their innovation—specifically how their Zone project challenges the status quo and creates something better—and encourages them to further their entrepreneurship endeavours.
VALUE OF THE AWARD
APPLICATION DEADLINE AND SCHEDULE
Application deadline: April 17, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST
Winner announced: April 24, 2017
To be eligible for this award, students must:
• Be registered as an undergraduate, full-time student at Ryerson University and have clear academic standing
• Be currently enrolled in 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of any program at Ryerson University
• Be a current member of a Ryerson Zone
• Statement (500 words maximum) that highlights how the student intends to use the funds they will be receiving from this award and what impact it will have on their project goals
• A functioning prototype and/or viable business plan
Weighting: Statement 50%; Prototype and/or viable business plan 50%
Please submit the following information by email to email@example.com using the email subject line: Application – Chang-Levy Partnership Award
All information must be included for the applicant to be considered for this award:
• Student name
• Student number
• Program of study
• Member of which Zone
• Images/description of functioning prototype and/or viable business plan
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information